The lead-specialist TCMS-systems specifies the system- and software requirements of the onboard embedded controllers of rail vehicles. He/she defines and applies design criteria to derive the TCMS requirements from the vehicle requirements and to derive SW-requirements from the TCMS requirements. He/she is responsible for the correctness, the consistency, the completeness and the traceability of the requirements. SysML/UML is used to specify the TCMS context, structure and behaviour. He/she defines network-interfaces to 3rd-party and internal suppliers. The lead-specialist TCMS-systems technically leads several TCMS system-engineers, software-implementer and software-tester. He/she drives the teamwork within the TCMS department and across-departments.
- University degree in automation-, electronics-, information-technology or similar
- Several years of experience in the job with system- and software-engineering of embedded systems of rail vehicles (at least one project successfully completed until assessment and operation)
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of requirement-engineering
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of modelling complex embedded-systems with SysML & UML
- Profound knowledge of developing safety-relevant systems & software
- Profound knowledge of version- & configuration-management processes and tools
- Sovereignty in analyzing the impact of SW-changes for whole vehicle functions including 3rd-party systems
- Advanced English
- Intermediate German
- Willingness to travel (Europe)
- Man of action
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann nehmen Sie bitte über die im Impressum hinterlegten Möglichkeiten Kontakt mit uns auf.